like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Beyonce pregnant with second child?

Get your lowdown on what's going on in the world of Hollywood, right here!
Pop superstar Beyonce's fuller figure has sparked rumours that she is expecting yet another child with husbandJay-Z, just eights months after the birth of their daughter Blue Ivy.
  Beyonce 
The 31-year-old singer was spotted wearing a form-fitting leopard dress over the weekend that showed what appeared to be a 'burgeoning' belly, reported E!online.
 
'I do not comment on her personal life,' her representative said.
 
Beyonce recently revealed that she and her rap mogul husband are more than happy to change diapers. 'Actually, (Jay-Z) is very good. We both (change diapers). I love changing diapers, I love it. I love every moment of it, it's so beautiful. I love it all,' she had said.

No comments:

Post a Comment