like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Friday 24 August 2012

Lance Armstrong to Be Stripped of Tour de France Victories


Lance Armstrong will be banned from cycling and stripped of his seven Tour de France titles by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, the organization said in a stunning announcement last night.
The punishment stems from drug charges brought against the world famous cyclist that he is declining to fight.
"There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, 'Enough is enough.' For me, that time is now," Armstrong said in a statement sent to The Associated Press, referring to the USADA's investigation an "unconstitutional witch hunt."
Lance Armstrong Signs
After refusing to follow though with an arbitration process that could officially clear his name, Armstrong added:
"I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in winning my seven Tours since 1999. The toll this has taken on my family and my work for our foundation and on me leads me to where I am today -- finished with this nonsense."
Sa0Xzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment