like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Saturday 22 September 2012

Kim Kardashian Klarifies Kancer Komments


Kim Kardashian has taken to her official website to clarify excerpts from a recent interview with The Guardian in which she appeared to compare her televised wedding to a cancer diagnosis.
Kim Kardashian Guardian Photo
Going into a bit more detail about the time she spent with a girl who was unfortunately diagnosed with this disease, Kim made it clear:
"In no way was I comparing my own experiences to that of a cancer patient. I was merely talking about how there are times in your life, and everyone goes through them, when you find out who loves you enough to stand by you through thick and thin."
We'll grant Kardashian a mulligan on this one, especially considering how she's been affected by the tragic illness.
"Many of you know that my father passed away from cancer, and my grandma is a cancer survivor," Kim adds. "This is a disease that has brought so much pain and heartache to our family and I would never want to offend or upset anyone who was battling cancer, or whose family members were battling or had passed away from cancer.
"What I said in the interview was misconstrued and I wanted to explain to you all what the context was around my phone call with this girl."
Perhaps Kardashian should stick to bikini photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment