like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Saturday 22 September 2012

Paris Hilton Apologizes to Gay Community, Praises "Strongest and Most Inspiring People I Know"


Paris Hilton has apologized for the comments she made about gay men this week.
A cab driver secretly recorded Hilton talking to gay friend about the website Grindr. Paris called gay men disgusting, horny and most likely infected with AIDS.
Whatever the context, she didn't sound very good, to say the least.
In a letter to GLAAD, Paris Hilton issued a full apology and explanation, praising the gay community as the strongest and most inspiring group she knows.
"I am so sorry and so upset that I caused pain to my gay friends, fans and their families with the comments heard this morning," the heiress writes.
"I was having a private conversation with a friend of mine who is gay and our conversation was in no way towards the entire gay community."
"It is the last thing that I would ever want to do and I cannot put into words how much I wish I could take back every word."
"Gay people are the strongest and most inspiring people I know. Again, I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart and I feel absolutely horrible. I hope that everyone can accept my apology and know that it is not who I am or how I feel in any way."
Apology accepted? You tell us.
Grindr responded earlier to Paris' controversial comments, saying they're surprised she hasn't heard of the site, and questioning her taste in men.


No comments:

Post a Comment