like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Thursday 21 June 2012

No item numbers for Katrina Kaif!


The trend of item numbers featuring Bollywood’s leading ladies just refuses to die down. But at a time when even the likes of Kareena Kapoor don’t shy away from them (she’s doing Halkat Jawani for Heroine and a special number for Dabangg 2), Katrina Kaif has decided she’s had enough.
For now, at least. Katrina started her year with the chartbuster ‘Chikni Chameli’ in Agneepath, and the Bodyguard (2011) title track with Salman Khan before that. In Tees Maar Khan (2010), of course, there was little to talk about besides ‘Sheila ki jawani’. The uncrowned queen of item numbers, however, has now decided to shift her focus.
Currently filming Yash Chopra’s comeback film in London, she says she won’t be making another dance appearance anytime soon. “I am happy with all the appreciation coming my way for the songs I’ve been part of. But I’m currently focusing on the three films I am doing. There are no plans for any other solo song appearances (sic) as of now,” says Katrina, who is currently shooting with Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma.
“If something really interesting comes my way in the future and I can make time for it, I’ll consider it.” For now, the actor is happy filming in her hometown and is overwhelmed with the number of fans who’ve been visiting her on the sets. “I’ve spent some of the best years of my life in London.
We just spent Christmas here last year,” says Katrina. “Strangely, I’ve shot some of my best films here like Namastey London (2007). I hope I’m lucky this time too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment