like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Thursday 21 June 2012

Arie Luyendyk, Jr.: Engaged to Emily Maynard?



Arie Luyendyk Jr. is The Bachelorette's most talked-about guy this season.
The Scottsdale, Ariz., race car driver with the sexy, yet approachable demeanor, sense of humor and emotional openness has been a frontrunner from the start.
It's no surprise that he's rumored to be among Emily Maynard's final three, but did he accidentally reveal who wins this season - himself - on a conference call?
Asked about whether he'd be interested in being The Bachelor if it doesn't work out with Emily, he said, "Well, you know my fiancĂ©e might not approve of that."
Arie Luyendyk and Emily Maynard
He then backtracked: "No, I’m joking. I mean, I... No, you know, basically it’s hilarious because I know that’s a hot topic right now but who knows what happens."
"If I am engaged to Emily," he clarified, "then I don’t think it would be possible for me to become the next Bachelor." Well, yeah. But did he just let it out of the bag?
He may well, have but he also offered praise for his competitors, as well.
"There’s a lot of really good guys," Arie said. "It's not that anyone’s better than the next guy. It’s the relationship. I don’t have that feeling to where you know Chris, Sean, Jef couldn’t make for a good father or a good husband."
"The guys that are there now are all very good individuals."
So, basically, Chris Bukowski, Sean Lowe and Jef Holm are sitting pretty along with Arie Luyendyk, Jr. It looks like a scandal is on the horizon for Arie, however.
His shady past, specifically his relationship with Cassie Lambert, a producer on the show, comes to light on next week's episode, and Emily is not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment