like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Marlon Jackson Breaks Down, Asks: Where is My Mother?!?


Here is the latest in the ever-growing Jackson family saga:
With Katherine Jackson supposedly safe and sound in Arizona, Marlon, Tito and Jackie Jackson appeared on The Insider yesterday and expressed consternation and anger over the whereabouts of their mother.
Marlon Jackson on The Insider
"We've been told that our mother is safe," Marlon told Kevin Frazier. "She's doing well. But we have not spoken to her. We have not talked to her and I don't know where my mother is."
The brother of Michael Jackson then choked up and grew animated. He lashed out:
"All I know is she is in Arizona, and whatever doctor is saying I can't talk to my mother you call ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment