like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Saturday 28 July 2012

Prakash Raj to play a villain in Anil Sharma's film

eteran Tamil actor Prakash Raj, who will soon be playing a villain in director Anil Sharma'sSingh Saheb The Great, calls his role in the film, a tough one.

"The character I essay in the movie hails from a royal family, that is in a powerful position. As they say power corrupts, I undergo the same experience in the film," says Prakash, who will be playing a villain from Uttar Pradesh.

Anil will create a special look for Prakash in the film. "Since the character hails from Uttar Pradesh, the look that I am going to have in the film, is the kind that will represent the state's culture. My character is intense and angry, and proud of his family heritage. He has a very different body language and to play this role is exciting. That's the prime reason why I took it up. I am looking forward to some heated drama and dishum-dishum with Sunny (Deol)," says Prakash.

But Prakash's biggest high is when fans, especially women and children want to interact with him despite his villainous characters. "It's a great feeling when people smile at the villain and want to click pictures with him. I guess women and children, love the devil in me. And withSingh Saheb The Great, I hope to increase my fan base," he says.

Anil adds, "I feel that as far as the slot for villains in Bollywood is concerned, there is a vacuum. I had seen Prakash Raj's several films down South and was amazed by his popularity and the fan base he commanded. He was just the right choice for Singh Saheb The Great."

No comments:

Post a Comment