like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Friday 20 July 2012

Imran Khan on his latest films…

In the past couple of years, we have seen Imran Khan grow up from a chocolaty boy to a much grown up man. Filmmakers have now recognized this and are seeing him in a different light.
Imran will soon be seen playing a rustic role in Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola”, a tapori in Milan Luthria’s “Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2″, and a street smart guy in Tigmanshu Dhulia’s Milan “Talkies”.
Explains the actor, “You fit into certain kinds of roles when you are a certain age. I’ve always looked young for my age, but in the past couple of years, I’ve grown up a bit. So now directors see me in a different light. It has very little to do with my choices and more about the offers that are now coming my way.”
Well established and critically acclaimed directors boost Imran’s acting skills.
“The benefit is immeasurable. In fact, I feel more secure than ever in my career now, since I know someone is watching over me. Earlier, I worked with debut directors, so I always wondered if the films would work,” adds the actor.
A hardworking actor that he is, it is heard that Imran has spend almost a month learning Haryanvi for Bhardwaj’s film. Known to get into the skin of the character, Imran has even put on weight and grew a beard for his upcoming film.
In Milan Luthria’s “Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai 2″, it is heard that the actor is busy meeting the underworld scene in Mumbai so as to learn their body language and jargon right.
Looks like Imran is seriously following his mamu jaan Aamir’s footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment