like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Sunday 29 July 2012

Justin Bieber Raises the YouTube Bar, Sets New Goal

Justin Bieber has made it clear once again: he's not a little kid anymore.

The singer, who opened up about his beliefs on sex with Rolling Stone this month, covers the latest issue of Rolla Coaster and reiterates that his new CD was recorded with an older demographic in mind.
Justin Bieber on Rolla Coaster Cover
"I’m getting older and I want that to reflect in my album," he tells the publication. "It is just more mature and reflecting the age that I am."



Despite his massive success, Bieber also says he's constantly striving higher.

"Each time I break a record I’m always happy. With my YouTube stuff, "Baby" has more views than any video – ever. So my next goal is to reach one billion views on a video."

One billion?!? We'd scoff. But if anyone can accomplish that feat, it's the artist yanking at his shirt collar above.

No comments:

Post a Comment