like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sherlyn Chopra looking for a boyfriend?


Sherlyn Chopra who has recently given nude shots for the cover page of Playboy is in a completely different world these days. She is not only very excited to be the first Indian to pose for Playboy magazine but since then is trying to get people’s attention by making all odd statements. She was earlier in news for being tagged as ‘Bollywood Legend’ by a publishing house and then caught people’s attention by saying that she deserves a Bharat Ratna.
The model once again is in news for stating that she is very comfortable when without clothes and does not feel shy while posing nude in-front of the camera. Furthermore, she also thanked her fans for supporting her bold step. Sherlyn Chopra took to Twitter to write, “Thanks to all those who have applauded my choice 2 b free-spirited n 2 do with my life what I please 2 do.I`m answerable 2 no one but myself(sic).”
And if all this is not enough then have a look at what how she expressed her sexual desires on twitter. She tweeted, “It is getting darker and music is eccentric and I am feeling so erotic.” And exercised her poetic skills by writing, “I need a real thug…love is the only drug.”Sherlyn Chopra
Sherlyn Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment