like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Katie Holmes: Bring on the Challenges


Six weeks prior to filing for divorce from Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes sat down for an interview with Elle in which she clearly hinted that something in her marriage was amiss. The actress talked of a new phase.
Meanwhile, a feature on the actress in the latest C Magazine was actually taped just one day before Holmes announced her intentions to split from her husband - and it also portends a different path for the brunette beauty.
Katie Holmes C Magazine Cover
For one thing, Holmes never mentions Cruise by name.
For another, she looks ahead and tells the publication: “I’m ready to take on some more challenging roles. I feel like I worked so much at such a young age that I really wanted to have life experiences. I feel more balanced and like I have more to bring to the table. I always felt like I wanted to catch up [in my personal life] to what I was doing [in my career].”
And Holmes is standing by those words. She recently booked a gig on Broadway.
Another sign that all was not well at the time between Tom and Katie? Asked if having Suri brought the couple closer together, the 33-year old star replied: “I don’t know. I mean... I don’t know. People have been having babies a long time.”
Not exactly a ringing family endorsement there.


No comments:

Post a Comment