like us

Ottensen und Winterhude set up domain correctly

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Robert Pattinson Denies Marriage Talk, Can Pee for a Long Time


Attention, Twihards: Robert Pattinson is not getting married or having a baby with Kristen Stewart any time soon, no matter what you may have read in recent supermarket tabloids.
"There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married," the Cosmopolis tells the latest issue of BlackBook. "No one ever knows what is true or what isn't. Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true."
Robert Pattinson BlackBook Cover
So while Pattinson isn't walking down any aisles any time soon, he is working his way into impressive shape... liquid diet style!
"I was so impressed with myself yesterday," the actor said of his lifestyle change, which he invoked for a shirtless photo shoot. "I took a pee that was four minutes long."
Man, Rob cracks us up. He'll next be seen on the big screen in a certain final installment of a certain vampire-based franchise. We can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment